1. I get to have a lovely and well planned out dinner with the famjam.
Usually dinners are a Smörgåsbord of ingredients that I throw together on the fly.
2. I get to spend two glorious days with all of my boys.
3. It’s a great night to catch up on all of our PVR’d shows from the week.
1. My planned out dinner is more work than I bargained for. It is late one hundred percent of the time and by the time it is served the kids are full on bread.
2. I LOVE my boys but they can be a handful when put together. They rile each other up and the house becomes a war zone of toys and food splattered all over the place.
What does this mean you ask?
It means that I get to clean and cook MORE. YAY!
3. Love me some PVR’d programs until I realize that it’s three in the morning.
By default the kids will be up by five thirty in the morning.
This is what I like to call a huge FML!
So I guess my Friday is a mix of YAY and NAY.